Short on time? Mr. Coffee SK13-RB Coffee Maker is the best Mr Coffee coffee maker.
Mr. Coffee is one of the most budget-friendly coffee maker brands, making it a popular option for those looking to save a bit of cash.
However, not all Mr. Coffee machines are created equal. To help you pick the best Mr Coffee coffeemaker, I’ve put together a round-up of the best machines out there.
Plus, I’ve thrown in a buying guide to walk you through what to know to help you purchase one. Let’s dive in!
11 Best Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers
- Mr. Coffee SK13-RB Coffee Maker (Best Overall)
- Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker System (Most Environmentally Friendly)
- Mr. Coffee JWX9-RB 5-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker (Easiest to Use)
- Mr. Coffee Café Latte Maker (Best for Lattes)
- Mr. Coffee Single-Serve 40 oz. Coffee Brewer (Best for Coffee Pod Lovers)
- Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23-RB Coffee Maker (Best for Large Families)
- Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Coffee Maker (Best for Great Tasting Coffee)
- Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Machine (Best for Espresso)
- Mr. Coffee 20 oz. Frappe Maker (Best for Iced Coffee Lovers)
- Mr. Coffee Mini Brew Coffee Maker (Best for Office Settings)
- Mr. Coffee DR5-RB Coffee Maker (Best for Single Serving)
1. Mr. Coffee SK13 RB Coffee Maker
The Mr. Coffee SK13 RB is a pretty standard drip coffee maker, but it has all a casual coffee drinker needs. Plain and simple – just the way I like it.
This Mr. Coffee 12 cup coffee maker has a clear glass carafe, so you can see the volume markings. This makes it easy to gauge how much coffee you’re making at a time.
This coffee maker’s carafe also has a pointed spout for easy pouring, preventing leaks and spills. And it’s also dishwasher-safe, so it’s easy to clean and dry. In other words, this is a great device for those that hate washing up as I do!
My favorite thing about Mr. Coffee SK13-RB coffee maker is that it has a warming plate. I know it’s a basic feature, but I just like that I can n make a pot in the morning and keep coming back for refills!
One thing you should know, however, is that this coffee maker model does not have a digital display. While this isn’t essential for brewing coffee, it can definitely make things a bit less foolproof.
- It has a warming plate, so you can make coffee in the morning and leave it to heat.
- The carafe has an intuitive pouring spout, so you can avoid spills
- It has a water level window, so you can avoid overfilling
- It’s compact, so it fits in small kitchens
- It doesn’t have a digital display or brewing schedule, so you can’t pre-set your coffee to brew.
2. Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker
Mr Coffee Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker is an elegant and fast machine.
This Mr Coffee machine brews the coffee at ideal temperatures and never exceeds 205º. That way, you know that the machine extracts your coffee’s full flavors during brewing without burning it. And after brewing, the thermal carafe keeps the coffee warm for a long time.
My favorite part of the machine is the delay-brew setting. You can fill the machine with water and add the grounds but set it to brew at a later time. I like to run it the night before, so my coffee is ready to go in the morning!
Also, it has a reusable gold tone filter, so no more tossing the paper filters in the trash. This has a downside, though. Coffee grounds tend to get stuck in it, so you’ll be doing a bit more cleaning than you might ideally want to.
- It brews at the optimal temperature, so your coffee is never too strong or too weak.
- Has a delay brew feature, so you can set your coffee to brew ahead of time.
- It’s got a freshness timer, so you know once your coffee has expired.
- It has a gold tone filter, so you can avoid paper waste
- Coffee grounds can get stuck in the filter, so you’ll have to clean it out regularly
- The programmable clock feature’s light dims off after frequent usage, so it can be hard to use after a while
3. Mr. Coffee JWX9-RB 5-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
The Mr. Coffee JWX9-RB Coffee Maker is a compact, budget machine that’s pretty no-frills. However, that’s not to say it doesn’t have its benefits.
For one thing, the coffee maker has an automatic shut-off feature. When not in use, it will turn off on its own after an hour. This feature is a great way to conserve energy consumption (and save on your power bill!).
Another cool feature is the Pause and Serve setting, which allows you to grab a cup before completing one brewing cycle
There’s no guesswork with this coffee maker. Its water reservoir has water level windows on all sides. This way, you know exactly when and how much to refill the water tank.
The best thing is that it really doesn’t take much space, plus it has a compact storage unit for its cords.
What I don’t like is that the coating on the device flakes off pretty quickly, which can lead to burnt brews.
- Has a stainless steel carafe, so it maintains your coffee’s temperature
- It has a clear water tank, so it’s easy to know when to refill the machine
- It has a cord storage unit, so you can hide the cables and save space on your counter
- It has a Pause and Start setting, so you can grab a cup of coffee in the middle of the brew cycle without making a mess
- The coating on the coffee makers’ heating element can flake off after a few months, so you run the risk of burning your coffee
4. Mr. Coffee Café Latte Maker
Most espresso machines get pretty pricey pretty quickly. So, if you want an affordable alternative, the Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker might be the right move.
This machine, while more expensive than other Mr. Coffee Makers, is definitely cheaper than, say, a Jura.
The machine has a one-touch brew setting that allows you to whip up your favorite drink in no time at all. Just pick the beverage you want and watch as the machine works its magic!
And, with over 20 different drink recipes, you’ve got lots to pick from.
Another great feature of this machine is the automatic milk frother. Lazy people like me don’t have to manually steam the milk. Instead, you just push a button, and the machine does the work!
The one downside to the machine is that it is more expensive than other Mr. Coffee devices. Still, for the functionality you get, I’d say it’s worth it.
- It comes with an automatic shut-off feature, so it saves energy when not in use
- It has an automatic milk frother, so you don’t have to manually steam your milk
- It has over 20 different drink options, so you can make all your favorite beverages
- It has a one-touch operation, so it’s easy to use
- It’s expensive, so it’s not a good pick for those on a budget
5. Mr. Coffee Single-Serve 40 oz. Coffee Brewer
Mr. Coffee Single Serve Coffee Brewer is a collaboration between two of the most popular coffee brands: Keurig and Mr. Coffee.
This machine uses pod technology, so all you do is pop a pod in the machine, and you’re good to go.
But despite it being a single-serve machine, it has a large water capacity. Its 40-ounce tank means you don’t have to refill it after each use.
This single-serve coffee brewer is also known for letting you choose brewing sizes. You can choose from three sizes: 6, 8, and 10. Fill the water reservoir, select your desired brew size, and you’re good to go!
Despite these great perks, you should be aware that this coffee brewer only allows Keurig coffee pods. You won’t be able to use other brands in your machine, or you could risk damaging it.
Another thing to know is that it only makes one cup at a time. This can get a bit annoying if you’ve got lots of people using the same machine.
- It features Keurig’s technology, so it has a high-quality brewing system
- It’s a versatile coffee brewer, so you can also brew hot chocolate and tea with it
- It offers three brewing sizes, so it’s great for making extra big coffee or extra-small brews
- It has a compact design, so it can fit in small kitchens
- You can only use K-cup pods, so you can’t use other pod brands you might enjoy
- Can clog easily, so you’ve got to make sure to clean it frequently
6. Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23-RB Coffee Make
This coffee maker is a larger device that’s great for big families. It has a digital display that tells you what stage of the brewing process you’re in.
The coffee maker has a 24-hour programming mode as part of the display system. That means that you can set your coffee the night before and have fresh drinks in the morning!
But, I should warn you that the display has no backlight. Nonetheless, you can still see it pretty clearly.
Additionally, all the removable parts (the filter and carafe) are dishwasher-safe. This is great if you don’t want to waste time cleaning up after making your coffee.
This model’s warming plate prevents your coffee from becoming lukewarm. It works for up to 2 hours. So, if you drink your coffee over the course of the morning, you don’t have to microwave it every time you get a new cup.
- Has an automatic shut-off feature, so it can save power
- Allows for brewing scheduling, so you can prep your coffee the night before
- Has a warming plate, so it prevents your coffee from getting cold
- It’s dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to clean
- The digital display is not backlit, so it can be hard to read the settings
7. Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
The Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Coffee Maker has a (you guessed it) stainless steel carafe that keeps your coffee at the right temperature.
It’s a bigger machine with a water reservoir that can brew twelve cups before refilling.
However, that’s not the real perk of this machine. What really makes this bad boy stand out is the filtration system. It’s designed to remove as much as 97% of your water’s chlorine content.
This ensures the water used in brewing your coffee is of excellent quality. Plus, it helps really preserve the flavor of your brews!
Now, if you love strong and full-bodied coffee, listen up. This coffee maker features a built-in blooming technology. This ensures the proper saturation of the coffee grounds in the water right before brewing.
Despite all these benefits, this coffee machine isn’t perfect. The carafe’s design makes it pretty easy to spill coffee as you pour. As a result, you may find yourself cleaning your countertop more often than you’d like.
- Extracts maximum flavors with the blooming technology, so you get really flavorful coffee
- Has a delay brew feature, so you schedule the brewing cycle at your desired time
- It is stainless steel, so it preserves your coffee’s temperature
- Has an advanced filtration system, so you avoid chemicals and sediment in your coffee
- Prone to spills, so you’ll have to be extra careful when pouring your coffee
8. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Another machine for espresso lovers is the Mr. Coffee Cappuccino and Espresso maker.
It has a 19-bar pump, meaning it exerts maximum pressure on your coffee to get rich espresso with a great crema.
Another cool feature is the machine’s one-touch control. This makes it easy to select what coffee you want. Just press the button next to the drink you want, and the machine does the rest!
The automatic milk frother is probably this coffee maker’s best feature. It helps you achieve the perfect consistency you desire for your milk. And, it works for vegan milk options, such as almond, soy, and more.
This model also boasts its triple thermocouple heating system. This ensures the water used in this machine is evenly heated. That way, you get coffee that’s just the right temperature.
Finally, this espresso and cappuccino machine features an adjustable drip tray. So, you can brew using tall latte cups or short espresso glasses.
In terms of downsides, just note that the machine isn’t very fast. You might be waiting around a little while to drink your latte.
- Has a 19-bar pump, so it fully extracts the coffee’s flavor
- Has an automatic milk frother, so you don’t have to manually make your lattes
- Has a thermocouple heating system, so it keeps your water at the ideal temperature
- Features one-touch control, so it’s easy to use the machine.
- The milk frother is not quick, so it can take a little bit of time to brew your drinks
9. Mr. Coffee 20 oz. Frappe Make
The Mr. Coffee Frappe Maker can brew and blend in one. In other words, you can make hot drip coffee as well as frozen frappuccinos.
Like most Mr. Coffee coffee makers, this machine features a one-touch control with three buttons: power, blend, and brew. You can choose which type of coffee you want to brew with a single touch.
It only takes three minutes to start and complete one frappe cycle. That’s great if you don’t have a lot of patience when it comes to getting your caffeine fix.
This machine also features a blending jar that’s easy to clean and dry. And with its pulse button, it’s easier to control the frappe’s consistency.
However, the jar is prone to spills. It’s best to hold it in place while you use the machine, or you might end up with more coffee on your countertop than in your cup.
- It’s affordable, so it’s great for those on a budget
- It can blend and brew in one, so you can make both hot and cold coffee
- It has a pulse function, so you have more control over the frappe consistency
- The blending jar is dishwasher-safe, so it’s easy to clean
- The jar can cause coffee spills, so you can make a mess on your countertop pretty easily
10. Mr. Coffee Mini Brew Coffee Maker
Mr. Coffee Mini Brew has a compact design with easy operation with only a single button. It’s great for coffee drinkers who don’t need that much coffee to get through the day.
This machine has a carafe with a pointed spout, which helps you avoid spills. And the water reservoir has clear volume markings, so you’re never guessing when to refill it.
This mini coffee maker also has the grab-a-cup feature, so you can still enjoy a cup even when it’s midway through one brewing cycle. When you remove the carafe, the machine will automatically pause the brew cycle so as not to make a mess.
Lastly, this coffee maker is compatible with reusable filter baskets. These are also dishwasher-safe. That means no more slaving away at the sink doing the dishes!
The only downside is the machine’s size. You can only brew up to five cups of coffee at a time, so it’s not ideal for bigger families (or big coffee addicts like me).
- It’s dishwasher-safe, so it’s easy to clean
- You can grab a cup of coffee even in the middle of the brew cycle
- It has a single button operation, so it’s easy to use
- It has a clear reservoir with volume markings, so you can easily tell whether the water reservoir needs a refill.
- You can only brew up to five cups of coffee, so it’s best for singles or small families
11. Mr. Coffee DR5-RB Coffee Maker
This Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker fits tight spaces with its convenient and compact design. That means it’s a great pick for those of us with smaller kitchens.
It also offers mid-cycle serving and quick brewing cycles, perfect for busy days.
It only takes a few minutes to make a full pot of coffee, so there’s no waiting around for your brews. And, you can grab a drink in the middle of the cycle if you’re really in a rush.
And with its removable filter basket, this coffee maker ensures easy filling of beans and even easier cleaning.
Finally, the machine features a warming plate that heats the carafe for up to an hour. This means you can enjoy one cup with breakfast and still have hot coffee waiting for you to take with you to the office!
What I don’t like about this machine is that it’s on the smaller side. Since my roommates and I drink tons of coffee, it could never fulfill our craving in one brew.
- It’s fast, so you don’t have to wait a long time to drink a cup of coffee
- It has an auto-pause feature, so you can stop the machine mid-cycle if you need a coffee in a rush
- The glass carafe is dishwasher-safe, so it’s easy to clean
- It has a removable filter basket, so it’s easier to prep your coffee grounds
- Small serving capacity, so it’s not ideal for bigger families
What to Look For in a Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker
Now that you know a bit more about the different Mr. Coffee coffee makers out there, it’s time to figure out how to pick the right one.
Here’s a short buying guide to help you figure out which is best for you!
Think About the Type of Coffee You Want
While most coffee makers work the same, there are extra features in some that can enhance how your coffee tastes.
Before deciding on the best coffee maker, you should know what drink you want. For instance, if you’re into lattes or cappuccinos, you’ll want a machine that can make espresso.
On the other hand, if you just want standard drip coffee, you can go for a more bare-bones machine.
You should also consider whether you’d like to make coffee from coffee pods or the grounds.
Ground coffee is more affordable, but coffee pods let you enjoy unique flavors and generally higher quality brews.
The Ideal Brewing Capacity
A coffee maker’s brewing capacity dictates how much coffee you can serve in one cycle. This depends on how many people will drink or how frequently you refill yours.
If you’re looking for a coffee maker for your office, get one with a high brewing capacity. This ensures you don’t always need to brew another cycle for everyone.
But if you only need a coffee maker for your own, the capacity does not matter as much. As long as you get enough coffee to power through your day, it should be good.
Ease of Use
Another thing to think about is how easy your machine is going to be to use.
While some people don’t mind messing about with fancy settings, others find this a real turn-off.
Luckily, most Mr. Coffee coffee makers feature one-touch control for easy navigation. That means you can make coffee just by pushing one button.
Still, there are those that have complicated displays to navigate.
Think about whether or not you’re willing to navigate this type of technology. From there, you can pick a machine that’s better tailored to your tech knowledge.
The best Mr. Coffee coffeemaker is, hands down, the Mr. Coffee SK13-RB. Not only is it affordable, but it’s also easy to use.
All in all, it’s a standard and simple machine that gets the job done without overcomplicating things. The coffee tastes great, and it’s a pretty reliable machine.
Just remember that ultimately, you’ll want to think about the capacity, operation, and coffee type when picking a machine. That way, you can get a Mr. Coffee coffee maker that’s right for your needs.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?