You don’t need to go to a specialty coffee shop to get the highest quality coffee available.
With a little help, you can make barista-level coffee right from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re craving a cafe americano or a homemade frappuccino, we have you covered.
If you want to start making coffee drinks, it’s wise to start with the basics.
All of these drinks have espresso as a base, but from that point forward, the only limit is your imagination.
- How To Make A Latte – requiring a few basic tools and only two ingredients, this drink is something every home barista must master (and we’re here to help).
- How To Make An Americano – an espresso topped with hot water, this drink takes a few minutes to make and has tons of variations you can play with.
- How To Make A Ristretto – a smaller, stronger version of espresso, the ristretto is easy to make and a great choice for caffeine-fiends like ourselves.
- How To Make An Iced Americano – a cold alternative to the classic, these are both refreshing and give you the much-needed caffeine kick in the morning.
- Spanish Latte Recipe – a subtly sweet espresso drink made with condensed milk, espresso, and steamed milk, Spanish lattes are sort of like a twist on your classic latte.
- Iced Mocha Recipe – this recipe combines ice, coffee, and chocolate in one mouthwatering flavor combo… what’s not to like?
AeroPress is an incredibly versatile coffee maker, allowing you to make a TON of recipes.
We only scratched the surface with the ones listed below (more are coming!).
- AeroPress Espresso – while you can’t exactly make a proper espresso with AeroPress, you can make something that’s close enough – and we’ll explain how.
- Iced Coffee With AeroPress – requiring only 3 ingredients, this recipe is both simple to make and tasty as hell.
- AeroPress Latte – while you do need additional tools, making any milk-based coffee drink is definitely doable with AeroPress.
- AeroPress Cold Brew – if you want cold brew coffee but don’t want to wait 12 hours for it, this recipe is made for you.
Cold Foam Recipes
You’ve probably seen this trend at Starbucks, but as far as trends go, we think this one is here to stay.
Now you can make any of these cold foam variations from the comfort of your own home (no expensive equipment necessary).
- How To Make Cold Foam – the original. We show you multiple ways to make cold foam at home with minimal effort (while getting the maximum flavor).
- How To Make Sweet Cream Cold Foam – have a sweet tooth? Then you’re going to love our simple sweet cream cold foam recipe.
- How To Make Pumpkin Cold Foam – Perfect for those autumn days, this recipe will transport you instantly to the holiday season.
- How To Make Salted Caramel Cold Foam – the savory-meets-sweet foam is just too good not to try to make at home – and now you can!
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Nobody knows the actual Starbucks recipes (obviously).
However, these copycat recipes are as close as you can get to the real stuff while still being easy to make for any home barista.
- Iced Flat White – you only need an espresso shot, some fine milk, and ice cubes to make this tasty recipe.
- Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte – requiring just a couple of ingredients and 3 mins of your time, this copycat recipe is definitely worth trying out.
- Frappuccino Recipe – yes, it is that simple to make this world-famous drink at your home. It only requires 4 ingredients and 10 mins of your time.
- Shaken Espresso – just shake some espresso, sugar syrup, milk, and ice, and enjoy this refreshing drink.
- Starbucks Whipped Cream Recipe – this recipe takes just a few minutes and two ingredients. You’ll get the best results using the whipped cream dispenser, but you’ll also do fine with a handheld mixer.
Creative Coffee Drinks
Finally, we have the category where you can make some unusual (but still delicious) coffee recipes.
We’re constantly looking for new drinks to add here, so if you know an interesting recipe, be sure to let us know!
- Coffee And Orange Juice – Sounds like a strange combination (and it is), but this drink surprisingly works well.
- How To Make Proffee – also known as protein coffee, this drink tastes great and helps you hit your protein goal for the day – a win-win, in my book.
- Barraquito Recipe – hailing from Tenerife, this local Spanish recipe is something you must try to make at least once.