Everyone loves a good joke now and then. Almost as much as a morning cup of coffee.
Why not combine the two?
From love to literature, I compiled 131 of the best coffee puns out there.
Let’s jump straight in!
Coffee puns about love
We all love someone who loves coffee.
Try out these coffee puns about love and see what they think!
Just make sure they’ll still love you after these coffee jokes.
- You are brew-tiful.
- We were meant to bean.
- It’s hard to espresso how much you bean to me.
- We’re a perfect blend.
- I like you a latte.
- You keep me grounded.
- Your absence makes me depresso.
- I love brew.
- Let’s share our coffee-lings with each other.
- You’re steaming hot.
- Let’s mocha love.
- You are espresso-l to me.
- I think about you a latte.
- What did the coffee say to its date? Hey, hot stuff!
- I made this coffee espresso-ly for you.
- You’re such a cute-tea.
- You take my brew-th away.
- I’m a fan of your brew eyes.
- You’re mug-nificent!
- I fell in love the instant we met.
- Our love is strong and pure.
- I can’t take my mind off of brew.
Coffee puns about music
Coffee and music go together like espresso and chocolate.
Here are my favorite puns that combine coffee with music:
- Fleetwood Macchiato
- Smashing Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Taylor Sweet
- Shawn Blend-es
- Rage Against the Espresso Machine
- “Wake me up before you cocoa!”
- Latte Be – If the Beatles were a coffee shop band
- Ariana Ground-e
- “Why you gotta be so brewed!”
- Lady Java
- Chris-bean-a Aguilera
- Red Hot Coffee Peppers
- I like big mugs and I cannot lie
Coffee puns about TV and movies
What’s better than drinking a couple of cups of strong coffee?
Drinking a couple of cups of coffee while watching a TV show or movie.
Here are my favorite coffee puns about coffee and cinema every coffee drinker can appreciate:
- Twin Perks
- The Polar Espresso
- Pretty Little Lattes
- Friday Night Lattes
- The Call of the Mild
- The X-Filters
- Coffee, the Vampire Slayer
- 10 Thins I Hate About Brew
- My favorite actor is Al Cappuccino
- Livin’ la Vida Mocha
- Bean Affleck starred in my favorite movie: Dazed and Coffee-infused
- Brew Carey
- A Mug’s Life
- A coffee’s best spell is Espresso Patronum
- Brew-ston, we have a problem.
Funny coffee jokes
Sometimes coffee puns stand alone, so here are some coffee puns that are for general use.
From coffee beans to food puns, we cover them all.
Unleash your Java jokes!
- I’m so sorry, affogato your name.
- I had to ask the IT department to install Java before my coffee this morning.
- Kettle down, everyone! It’s time for coffee.
- Why do influencers make bad coffee? Because they only use Instagram filters.
- I broke up with my partner. “I’ve had bean-enough of you,” I said.
- I drank my coffee in slippers this morning. I really should wash some mugs.
- If tea and coffee get married, and tea leaves, does coffee have grounds for divorce?
- Tell me the gossip about your coffee date – Spill the beans!
- Why do hipsters always burn their tongues on coffee? Because they drink it before it’s cool.
- French royalty switched to drinking decap coffee after the French Revolution.
- I didn’t choose the mug life, mug life chose me.
- I met my partner at a coffee shop, we’re now a happy cup-le.
- Every morning I acquire coffee by any beans necessary.
- I waited forever for my coffee this morning, but better latte than never!
- Vampires always drink decoffinated coffee.
- My friends and I started a frappe-turnity in college.
- I always take life one cup at a time.
- What do you call a bear that makes coffee? A bearista.
- I stole someone’s coffee and was arrested for mugging.
- My parents used to call me a coffee bean because I kept getting grounded.
- After visiting every coffee shop in town, I can confidently say I’ve bean there, drank that.
- Coffee is like divorce: bitter and expensive.
- You know, when life goes awry, you just have to realize that sip happens.
- What’s the worst animal to give coffe to? A kangaroo, they’re already too jumpy.
- What did the coffee lovers name their son? Joe.
- Don’t mind me, just caffeine by.
- Why do espressos always carry watches? They’re pressed for time.
- It’s hard to get work done when I keep procaffeinating.
- Cold brew help me out for a second?
Related reading: 75 Funny Coffee Memes To Brighten Up Your Day
Coffee puns about emotion and expression
Expressing ourselves is difficult, but it’s easier when drinking coffee, and easier still when we make jokes about coffee and expression.
Try out these coffee love puns with your coffee addict friends!
- If you were ground coffee, you’d be espresso because you’re so fine.
- Sending a whole latte love your way!
- Thank you for bean there for me.
- You’re the cream in my coffee.
- I think about you a latte.
- When Moses makes coffee, Hebrews it.
- That’s doppio, bro!
- I feel like I’ve had this coffee before. A little deja brew.
- Thanks for talking with me, I really needed to venti.
- Pardon my French roast.
- I feel like I need a mug.
- Affogato how much I missed you.
- What’s up, brew?
- You’ve always bean a great friend.
- When two coffee lovers break up, it’s always brew-tal.
- “Do you want more coffee?” “No thanks, I’ve had bean-ough.”
- “Are you a Sagittarius?” “Nope, I’m a Cup-ricorn!”
- My dad always said I made pour decisions.
- Mugs and kisses!
- We should be friends, you’re pretty pod-ular.
- There wasn’t a chai eye in the house.
- I suffer from resting batch face.
- If I’m ever served cold coffee, I get boiling mad.
- You’re cruising for a brew-sing!
- I’m a patriotic caffeine addict, my favorite colors are red, white, and brew.
- Frappe birthday to brew!
- Thanks a latte.
Try out these barista-specific puns next time you head to your local shop. I promise the baristas won’t hate you too much.
- My barista this morning told me, “Don’t worry, be frappe!”
- The rude barista at the shop just doesn’t have a filter.
- The pretentious barista roasted me for my taste in coffee.
- When I worked as a barista, they told me not to come to work in a tea-shirt.
- Every morning baristas say, “Rise and grind!”
- Talk to me before I’ve had my espresso and I’ll lose my tamper.
- What did the police officer say to the barista? You’re under a-roast!
- I got into a disagreement with my barista. It was a strong and heated debate.
- When working as a barista, you always have to give it your best shot.
- Beware a $0.50 espresso. It’s a cheap shot.
- When baristas go to the gym they only do the French Press.
- My least favorite coworker is the one who coffee’s my work.
Literary Coffee Puns
Everyone loves curling up with a good book and a cup of coffee. I found the best coffee-related versions of some great achievements in literature.
- To bean, or not to bean?
- Moby Drip
- For Whom the Bean Tolls
- David Coffeefield
- The Count of Macchiato
- Brave Brew World
- Robinson Brew-soe
- The Scarlet Latte
- The Brewers Karamazov
- One Hundred Years of Soli-brew
Now you’re armed with some of the best coffee puns out there.
Hopefully, you have a few new jokes to try out on your favorite coffee lover friends.
Puns are awesome, but do you know all the slang words for coffee?
Did I miss any? Leave me a note in the comments with your favorite.
Have a brew-tiful day!